Terms and conditions
All trade mark, copyright, and other intellectual property rights of the materials on this website (such as texts, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations as well as the layout of this website) are owned by Metro Express Ltd. You may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material from this website, whether in whole or in part, without our written permission. However, the contents of this Website may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices.
Since the website is the exclusive property of Metro Express Ltd, any material that it contains, including, but not limited to, texts, data, graphics, pictures, sounds, videos, logos, icons or html code is protected under the intellectual property laws and remains our, or the third party’s, property.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Use of any information or materials from this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to us are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, please note that we do not have any control over other website content. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Liability and Indemnity
We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this website or any information contained in it, including loss of profit, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the authority from any liability, loss, claim, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable legal costs) arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.