- Passengers will enjoy a rebate of 50% of their normal fare if they have travelled more than 10 times using their MECard within a week.
- Offer valid between 7th December 2020 00:01 to the 10th Jan 2021 23:59
- Week starts as from the 1st train trip on a Monday and ends on the last train trip on a Sunday
- The rebate shall be used within the same week you have completed your 10 trips e.g if you have reached your 10th trip on a Wednesday , all your trips up to Sunday 00:00 will be reduced to 50%. Monday all your accumulated trips will roll back to zero
- The number of trips is reset to 0 at the start of the week (i.e. Monday), i.e. Accumulated trips are not transferable nor carried forward
- Applicable to MECards (Adult / Child / Student) only
- Compulsory Tap In and Tap Out to benefit from the fare incentive
- Offer not applicable to single use ticket users
- No refunds will be issued wrt to fare incentive/reduced fares
Single Use Ticket to MECard
- Mecard shall be issued only at Rose Hill Ticket office and PLV station
- MECard shall be issued free of charge with no stored value credit
- Offer valid as above
- On return of 10 SUT used within a week Monday to Sunday a MECard Child or Adult (your choice) will be issued.
*MEL reserves the right to amend, modify , change or cancel this offer without any prior notice.
*Eligibility for the fare incentives shall be subject to the MEL’s terms and conditions